Ada Comfort Recliner by American Leather
A modern take on a classic look, the Ada Comfort Recliner boasts a delicate rolled arm that will blend with transitional, traditional and eclectic decors. The curvy, sleek frame and subtle curves are accentuated by single-needle topstitching. Specify wood legs or the swivel base in metal, wood or upholstered in the same fabric or leather as the frame. Then lean back and relax in an Ada Comfort Recliner.
- Premium high-density, high resiliency foam
- Single needle topstitching
- 10 year warranty on mechanism
- Patented reclining mechanism with fully upholstered footrest.
- Available in two sizes.
- Articulating headrest.
- Stainless steel extension under the footrest hides all mechanical linkages.
- Power motor has a five-year warranty.
- Battery pack has a one-year warranty.
- Custom luxury to your home in about 30 days.
- Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas.
Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
Extra firm seating option (seat cushion, back cushion, and headrest)
Headrest cover available
Each piece can be customized with any leather, fabric — including Ultrasuede® and Crypton® — or customer’s own material.
Swivel-base finish options: Brushed Stainless Steel; wood base in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
Fixed wood legs available in solid Natural Walnut or Gray Ash.
Power Reclining Options:
* Power motor mechanism an in-arm control panel that’s easy to use with a USB charging port.with a hidden control panel with a USB charging port.
* Rechargeable battery pack available with the power motor option.
Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Leather, fabric, or Ultrasuede®