Essentials End Table
- The Essentials Table Series is an assortment of occasional tables, dining tables and desks in classic mid-century modern styling.
- Essentials Tables utilize recovered wood, including a range of size, natural markings and coloration, resulting in solid hardwood surfaces with significant character and interest.
- A special offering, the Essentials Tables both celebrate the character and uniqueness of each tree and demonstrate Copeland Furniture’s ongoing commitment to environmental sustainability.
- The Essentials Tables are crafted in solid American black walnut hardwood and are finished with low sheen (10 sheen) top coat.
- The finish is GREENGUARD Certified for low chemical emissions.
About Copeland Furniture
All wood used to make Copeland furniture comes from within a 500 mile radius of the factory. The wood is harvested from FSC-Certified sustainably managed forests. Copeland uses green manufacturing practices, including heating their factory with wood waste from the manufacturing process and using the minimum amount of packaging to transport furniture safely. The post-catalyzed conversion varnish used on all Copeland products is GREENGUARD Certified for low chemical emissions. All furniture is made in Vermont.